1. The author should send an electronic copy of the paper, along with an electronic copy of the cover letter, via e-mail or online submission system. Word, Latex, PDF are acceptable file formats.
2. When we receive the electronic copy, we will send a confirmation via e-mail and tell you the paper number.
3. Contributions sent via fax will not be considered. Manuscripts should not exceed 40 pages in length which is in our format (including notes, references, tables, and legends). Any manuscript longer than 50 pages can be accepted if approved by the editor. The author should pay submission fee.
4. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
5. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email box.
6. Manuscripts may be 5000-12000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. The title should be on page 1 and not exceed 15 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 100-200 words. 3-5 keywords or key phrases are required.
7. The title of the paper should be on the cover sheet as well as the top of the first page of text. Author names and affiliations should be on the cover sheet only.
8. Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
9. Authors will receive 2 hard copies of the journal within their papers.
10. It is not our policy to pay authors.